The term GREP stands for Global Regular Expression Print. For a full explanation see
I needed to extend WinGrep as follows:
- Upgrade the code to VS2010 (now VS2013)
- Make the form resize better
- Increase FONT size to facilitate entry of file and term search patterns.
- Allow .Designer.cs and .Designer.vb files to be ignored if required. (I had to look up some numbers across a solution but without picking up the number in control size.)
- Allow a directory to be located instead of a file
- Added a help file